[Habitat_for_Humanity] Bake Sale POSTPONED to November 15

Matthew Falco mfalco at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 7 15:53:07 EST 2017

Hey everyone,

Unfortunately, I have to deliver some terribly tragic news: Habitat's bake
sale is being moved from tomorrow to *Wednesday, November 15 in front of
the castle gates (right next to Davis Hall). *We had a little issue getting
a Duckbill machine on time so we had to delay so we could take Duckbills
for the sale, *since everyone knows Duckbills are free money.*

If you were craving some delicious cookies tomorrow, don't fret. We'll have
delicious cookies for you guys to devour next Wednesday, and make sure to
tell your friends! All proceeds will help us cover the cost of our spring
break service trip.

By the way, we have one last build for the semester coming up on Saturday,
November 18. I'll send signups this Friday afternoon around 1:00.

Best,

Matt Falco