[Habitat_for_Humanity] November 18 Build Signups [LAST BUILD OF SEMESTER]

Matthew Falco mfalco at stevens.edu
Fri Nov 10 14:04:10 EST 2017

Hey everyone,

If you've ever wanted to do a Habitat build this semester, now's your
chance. Our *FINAL* build for the fall semester is coming up *next
Saturday, November 18 in Paterson, NJ. *What better way to prepare for
Thanksgiving break than a wholesome build?

If you don't make it on to the list, don't worry. We'll have plenty more
builds lined up for next semester. And spring break is coming soon too
(I'll spam your inboxes later today with that info).

Anyway, click HERE <https://goo.gl/forms/4xJm2zOGNfdJzAXf2> for the build
signups. Any questions or concerns, reach out to me or the eboard (
habitat at stevens.edu).

Best,

Matt Falco