[Habitat_for_Humanity] SPRING BREAK INTEREST MEETING

Matthew Falco mfalco at stevens.edu
Fri Nov 10 18:02:42 EST 2017

Hey guys,

I whipped out the all-caps for a reason, because we have a special treat
for you guys coming up. Our *spring break interest meeting* is coming up
this *Tuesday, November 14 in Babbio 319 at 9 PM!* And as I'm sure you're
all *dying *to know where we're going this year, I'll let you guys in on
the surprise a bit early. This year, Habitat spring break will be at **drum
roll please*...*

*Winter Garden, Florida!*

That's right folks, we're heading to sunny Florida this spring break, right
next to Orlando! Have I sold you guys yet? Whether you are or aren't, stop
by *Babbio 319 *this *Tuesday night *to see what it's all about!

If you're on the fence about Habitat spring break or haven't really
considered it, come anyway to find out more! There's no obligation to
signing up just for coming to the meeting. I went on Habitat spring break
last year and it was honestly some of the best memories I made my freshman
year. It looks great on a resume and it's an experience that's absolutely
worth it.

Once again, here's a quick recap:
*WHAT: Spring break interest meeting*
*WHERE: Babbio 319*
*WHEN: Tuesday, November 14 at 9:00 PM*

I encourage all of you to come to the meeting, even if you've never done a
build. Most of the students that went last year never did one either! So
even if you've been ignoring my emails this whole time, you're still
welcome aboard.

Have a nice weekend,

Matt Falco