[Habitat_for_Humanity] Spring Break, Bake Sale, and Build!

Matthew Falco mfalco at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 13 17:17:22 EST 2017

Hey everyone,

Happy Monday guys. This week we have a lot of important events coming up,
so here's just a quick refresher of what's going on:

*Tuesday, November 14*
*Spring Break Interest Meeting*
*Babbio 319 at 9:00 PM*

Want to really get involved with Habitat and make the most out of your
spring break? Join us tomorrow in Babbio 319 at 9 PM as we discuss what our
spring break trip is about and how you can come along with us as we go to
Winter Garden, Florida this March!

*Wednesday, November 15*
*Bake Sale Fundraiser*
*Castle Gates from 1-3 PM*

What better way to support your favorite club than by eating delicious
cookies? Stop by the castle gates (right between Babbio and Davis Hall) for
some freshly baked cookies. We will have chocolate chip, sugar, and pumpkin
cobbler cookies. Did I mention we take Duckbills? Oh yeah we do. You know
you'll want to buy some.

*Saturday, November 18*
*Paterson Build*

Our last build of the semester is here already, and we still have spots
open! If you haven't done a Habitat build yet (or want to do more), now's
your chance to get involved. Click HERE
<https://goo.gl/forms/8V66FvLvrpcC4e7T2> to sign up!

Any questions or concerns? Reach out to me or the eboard (
habitat at stevens.edu). I hope to see you all sometime this week.

Best,

Matt Falco