[Habitat_for_Humanity] Spring Break Interest Meeting Update

Kyra DiFrancesco kdifranc at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 15 10:22:33 EST 2017

Hey Everyone,

In case you missed it, here is the information from the spring break
interest meeting last night:

Here is the Power Point presentation
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/presentation/d/14wYOhi6a3sSXnVkLifE0h0Lz8MdLmnrCMNioHnbCiS0/edit?usp=sharing>
with trip details. I've also attached an info sheet with a FAQ, the floor
plan of the house we'll be working on, and a packing list.

*Applications will open the first week of the spring semester. *(For those
of you who attended the meeting, the info sheet mentioned that applications
would open late November, but we've decided to push it back to January).

P.S. Come by our spring break fundraiser bake sale *today *by the castle
gates from 1-3!

--
Best,

Kyra DiFrancesco