[Habitat_for_Humanity] Candy Grams for Humanity! [Volunteers Needed]

Matthew Falco mfalco at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 26 20:17:56 EST 2017

Hey everyone,

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving break. But now that Thanksgiving's
over, that means one thing: it's time for the *HOLIDAY SEASON!!! *And what
better way to kick off the holiday season than some warm, festive, and
loving *candy grams?*

Habitat for Humanity will be selling candy grams from today till *December
6. *For the low price of *just $1, *you can send a candy gram attached with
a (hopefully) friendly message to a friend or professor! We deliver
anywhere on campus, including professor's offices, and even some leased
housing locations (800 Madison, 828 Garden, 110 Washington, Shipyard).

As usual, we accept *Duckbills *and *Venmo*. Interested? You can find us
outside of Pierce, or buy a candy gram by clicking HERE
<https://goo.gl/forms/B6vGeM91MW2XTPOz2>.

Also, *we need volunteers to table sit outside Pierce! *If you'd like to
help out, fill in your name wherever needed in this sheet by clicking HERE
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1to1pAk_N8LVPdZdS3MGtz47DvX906rRmw7n7Mlrl2Aw/edit?usp=sharing>

That's all for now. I'm sure you all have someone you'd like to send a
friendly or not-so-friendly message anonymously to, and Habitat would be
more than willing to satisfy your festive cheer.

Best,

Matt Falco