[Habitat_for_Humanity] Welcome to Habitat! (GBM this Tuesday, and build this Saturday!)

Matthew Falco mfalco at stevens.edu
Fri Sep 1 15:56:12 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,

To the class of 2021, welcome to Stevens! To everyone else, thanks for not
unsubscribing from the mailing list, because doing that would hurt my
feelings.

Anyway, for those of you who visited us at the club fair last Sunday,
thanks for your interest in Habitat! My name's Matt and I'm the secretary
for Habitat, so I'll be keeping all of you in touch for the year. You might
have seen me at the club fair during the first half at our table.

Our first GBM is coming up this Tuesday, so come on out and invite your
friends! Here are all the details:

*When is it? *Tuesday, September 5th at 9:15 PM
*Where will it be? *Babbio 310
*What will it be about? *The eboard will introduce themselves and we will
give a rundown of the club and our plans for the year. We will talk about
this Saturday's build and release the signups after the meeting.

If you're looking to do service and get involved on and off campus this
year, you've come to the right place. Join us this Tuesday night at 9:15 in
Babbio 310 to learn more about how you can get involved. If you have any
questions, you can email me (mfalco at stevens.edu) or the eboard (
habitat at stevens.edu) and we will get back to you as soon as we can. One
last note: Be sure to like our Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/StevensHFH/?hc_ref=ARQ7ZSXL7LlZZpt-x7BIGLQp9ZQp9UcYAsdL8WAyx6VTiiAS07jx0TAspv59718IGsU>
be alert for any other updates. Enjoy the long weekend everyone!

All the best,

Matt Falco