[Habitat_for_Humanity] BUILD SIGNUPS!! GET THEM WHILE THEY'RE HOT!!!!!

Matthew Falco mfalco at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 5 22:06:49 EDT 2017

Hey guys,

As some of you may or may not know, we have a build coming up this
Saturday, September 9, in Paterson. And if you guys might have guessed by
the title of this email, I'm about to drop the signups. So yeah, here they
are, go nuts:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OvalJ-JuawGaGlXNADaGMBrEFWPa3oB7qFOUjhHGbV0/

Remember, please only sign up if you're sure you will be free this
Saturday! Only nine people can go, and I will email the lucky nine either
tonight or tomorrow to confirm. All others will be placed on a waitlist.

Also, big thanks to everyone who came to our GBM today! Hope I convinced
you all to stick with Habitat.

Best,

Matt Falco