[Habitat_for_Humanity] Support Habitat at the Spell-a-THON this Wednesday!

Matthew Falco mfalco at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 17 16:32:58 EDT 2018

 Hey everyone,

If you're not doing anything this Wednesday night, StevensTHON is holding a
spelling bee to benefit children's specialized hospitals, and Habitat for
Humanity will be competing against other student organizations and Greek
life! I will be representing Habitat as our official speller. Last year
when I did this, I misspelled every word except for "sustainability". If
you're looking for a hearty chuckle, you should definitely come and support
us. Tickets are $5 at the door (and every dollar goes to a good cause).

If you'd like to come cheer me on, here are the details:

*WHEN: Wednesday, April 18 at 9:00 PM*
*WHERE: Babbio 122*

Last year's Spell-a-THON was a lot of fun and a bunch of people came to
spectate, and it was honestly pretty intense to watch. Plus there's a bake
sale in there too so you really can't go wrong here. I hope to see some of
you there this Wednesday!

Best,

Matt Falco