[Habitat_for_Humanity] Ignore the last email. The server is bad.

Matthew Falco mfalco at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 19 16:03:18 EDT 2018

Hey guys,

If you read my last email, you would have noticed that the date to the
Spell-a-THON already happened. That's because I sent out that email three
days ago on Monday afternoon. Because the server is trash, for some reason
it just delivered today. In case you were wondering, yes I did go, and I
lost when I spelled "rehabilitation" wrong. Whoops.

Also, I am sending this email as of about 4 PM on Thursday, April 19, so if
you're receiving this some time after, then something is seriously fricked.

Best,

Matt Falco