[Habitat_for_Humanity] February 10 Build Signups!

Matthew Falco mfalco at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 1 13:46:04 EST 2018

Hey everyone,

Happy February! Our *first of three *builds is happening *next Saturday,
February 10 in Monmouth County! *What better way to prep for Valentine's
Day than to show some love for the community?

*Click HERE <https://goo.gl/forms/S4akTHOpNneROfUb2> to sign up for the
build! *

Also, big thanks to everyone who came to our GBM. In case you missed it,
here are a few key points about Habitat for this semester:

   - We will have 3 builds this semester for you guys, all of which will be
   in Monmouth County. The dates still aren't set in stone as I am waiting for
   Monmouth Habitat to get back to me on one build.

   - We will need help fundraising this semester for our spring break trip!
   If you want to get involved with Habitat, even if you are not going on the
   trip, we appreciate all hands on deck. I will let you guys know if any on
   campus volunteer opportunities arise.

   - Officer eboard elections will be coming after spring break in late
   March or early April. We will give you guys all the details with running
   and the positions when the time comes.

Best,

Matt Falco