[Habitat_for_Humanity] BAKE SALE on Wednesday!

Matthew Falco mfalco at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 12 20:02:45 EST 2018

Hey everyone,

This Wednesday is Valentine's Day, which means one of two things: either
you're treating yourself or your special someone. But forget about
expensive restaurants, because I have the solution for you: *Habitat Bake
Sale!!!*

*WHEN: Wednesday, February 14 from 1-3 PM*
*WHERE: Outside the Castle Gates (Walker Lawn)*

That's right folks, we're going to have a wide variety of all your favorite
treats like *cookies, *cupcakes, and hot chocolate! And as usual, we
take *DUCKBILLS.
*All proceeds will help support our spring break trip to make affordable
housing a reality.

So come on out to the Castle Gates right by Babbio this Wednesday from 1-3
and get some baked goods! They will be delicious, I promise. See you guys
there!

*ALSO, *one last note. We will be having yearbook photos the same day,
*February
14 at 9:25 PM in Bissinger. *Feel free to stop by and get showcased in the
yearbook this year!

Best,

Matt Falco