[Habitat_for_Humanity] February 24 Build Signups!

Matthew Falco mfalco at stevens.edu
Fri Feb 16 16:42:29 EST 2018

Hey everyone,

Happy Friday! Before you start your long weekend, why not plan for next
weekend too? Next *Saturday, February 24 *we will be having our second
build of the semester in *Monmouth County. *Click *HERE
<https://goo.gl/forms/DSaVvw51FnFdifVV2> *for the signups!

As a reminder, we will only be having 3 builds this semester; if you are
interested in doing a build, don't miss out; now's your chance!

Any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to me or the eboard (
habitat at stevens.edu).

Best,

Matt Falco