[Habitat_for_Humanity] March 30 Build, GBM, Elections!

Isabella Saba isaba at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 25 18:15:58 EDT 2019

Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a great spring break; now we’re back to business! Here’s what’s going down with Habitat for the next few weeks:

Monmouth County Build Saturday, March 30
- As usual, I’ll be sending out the sign-up sheet for this at exactly 10PM tonight. It’ll be in Monmouth Country from around 9AM to 3PM. We can only take 9 people and spots fill up fast! It’s first come first serve so fill out sign-ups ASAP if you wanna go!

GBM April 2 9PM
- Feel free to come to our next GBM in room 102 of the North Building where we’ll go over what went down during the spring break trip and discuss the rest of our plans this semester, including upcoming builds and e-board elections!

Elections April 16 9PM
- We’ll be holding e-board elections on April 16 in room 102 of the North Building
- Fill out this nomination form <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdqrE-NNfELF_8fb7AMwo6wfxmrbuqct2ZIqRSBeMFlak2iSA/viewform?usp=sf_link> by APRIL 12 if you want to run for a position!

Catch ya later!

Bella Saba
Stevens Institute of Technology | 2021
B.E. Mechanical Engineering
Social Chair | Delta Phi Epsilon - Epsilon Gamma
Secretary | Habitat for Humanity