[Habitat_for_Humanity] March 30th Build Sign Ups & IMPORTANT Elections Update!

Isabella Saba isaba at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 25 22:00:19 EDT 2019

Hello again it’s me!

Here’s the sign-ups <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdThUxlFQOoGnM1_y9m01rNvDPZkcGC6x6MhdiKuxJdVYn0Fw/viewform?usp=sf_link> for the build this Saturday, March 30th!

**ALSO we’re making the day for elections and the day the nominations doc closes a bit earlier!
Fill out the nomination form <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdqrE-NNfELF_8fb7AMwo6wfxmrbuqct2ZIqRSBeMFlak2iSA/viewform?usp=sf_link> by midnight on Sunday, March 31st if you want to be part of our e-board! It’s loads of fun and of course it’s never a bad idea to beef up that resume
Elections will be held APRIL 4 at 9PM in Room 102 of the North Building!

Thx and goodnight!

Isabella Saba
Stevens Institute of Technology | 2021
B.E. Mechanical Engineering
Social Chair | Delta Phi Epsilon - Epsilon Gamma
Secretary | Habitat for Humanity