[Habitat_for_Humanity] First GBM of the Semester!

Karen Betancourth kbetanco at stevens.edu
Tue Feb 15 14:19:38 EST 2022

Hi everyone!

Hope you are all well. We will be holding our first Habitat for Humanity GBM of the semester this Thursday, February 17th at 9:15PM.
The meeting will be held virtually.

We will go over the upcoming builds for this semester and more! If you cannot make it, I will send out an email after with a recap of what we went over.

Here is the link:
https://stevens.zoom.us/j/91715097098

If you have any questions, you may email jpralat at stevens.edu or kbetanco at stevens.edu

Have a great rest of your day & we hope to see you soon!
Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting<https://stevens.zoom.us/j/91715097098>
Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Zoom is a publicly traded company headquartered in San Jose, CA.
stevens.zoom.us
