[Habitat_for_Humanity] First Spring GBM Recap!

Karen Betancourth kbetanco at stevens.edu
Fri Feb 18 08:55:54 EST 2022

Hello everyone,

Thank you to those who showed up to our first GBM of the semester last night. For those who missed it, we revealed new dates for our upcoming builds. Those dates will be:

  *   March 5th
  *   April 2nd, &
  *   April 30th

We are working with other organizations to schedule more builds, but in the meantime please be aware that the March 5th build sign-ups will be posted this upcoming Monday, February 21st at 9PM.

In case you have forgotten, or are not aware, these sign-ups are first come, first serve.

Additionally, due to low interest, we will be cancelling the spring break trip for this year. We do hope to be able to host one next year.

Lastly, we have elections coming up. Nominations will be from March 5th-March 12th. Additional information about the election is included in the powerpoint that is attached.

If you have any questions please email jpralat at stevens.edu or kbetanco at stevens.edu

Have a lovely Friday!