[Habitat_for_Humanity] Social chair interest form

Stephanie Deren sderen at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 22 11:23:07 EDT 2022

hello Habitat members,
we are looking for someone to learn and help out with social chair duties if you are interested use the google form below to sign up. anyone is welcome to apply, and you can email me at sderen at Stevens.edu if you have any questions
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfTVDt4xbFbkC3Dz4SpcD8mxIVTGjbrlJwLX7JHK8BieJrufA/viewform?usp=sf_link
[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/xMk1vzcsC2j6ewk8KQl67RLwy1HsK-wpA_f2aMB5U4eXCrpkADH_iqKkLPidCI725vh-wCejBKY=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfTVDt4xbFbkC3Dz4SpcD8mxIVTGjbrlJwLX7JHK8BieJrufA/viewform?usp=sf_link>
Social chair interest form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfTVDt4xbFbkC3Dz4SpcD8mxIVTGjbrlJwLX7JHK8BieJrufA/viewform?usp=sf_link>
the social chair is responsible for making Canva posters to promote our events and post the events on duck link.
docs.google.com