[Habitat_for_Humanity] Habitat Volunteering Sign-Up TONIGHT

Kelly Yuan kyuan5 at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 26 12:18:43 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,

This is a reminder that the sign-up form for our next event on Saturday, October 1st will be released tonight at 8 PM.

We will be volunteering at a HFH thrift store in Fairfield, NJ from 10 AM to 2PM. Transportation will be provided.

Please note the sign-ups are first come first serve. If you are of the first to fill in the form, you will receive an email to the email address you provided with more details.

If you have any questions, please email kyuan5 at stevens.edu.

Thank you,
Kelly