[KSA] Rutgers KSA Sports Day II

Min, Grace Grace.Min at Mattel.com
Mon Oct 12 14:45:27 EDT 2009

Hey guys!

Rutgers is having their second sports day on October 24th.
If anyone is interested in participating in a sport please email me back
and let me know.
If you just wanna go to chill please email me back and let me know.
We need a headcount by October 16th to see if we have enough people
going. However, please let us know by October 14th.
I have attached a pdf with some more info.

Thanks guys!
-Grace

This message (including any attachments) is only for the use of the person(s) for whom it is intended. It may contain Mattel confidential and/or trade secret information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute or use this information for any purpose, and you should delete this message and inform the sender immediately.