[KSA] Independence Day Jeopardy!

Min, Grace Grace.Min at Mattel.com
Wed Oct 21 11:25:58 EDT 2009

Hey guys!

Don't forget we have our Independence Day event tonight! It'll be at 9pm
in BC 220.
You guys will be receiving information about Korean Independence Day
sometime in the afternoon today. With this information you guys can
study it to compete in a game of jeopardy! Prizes will be given out to
the winners!
The winning team will get $25 Amex Gift cards. The team in 2nd place
will receive $10 Movie Tickets. The team in 3rd place will also receive
a small prize.
Traditional Korean Independence Day food and drinks will also be
provided. So all you guys should come to eat and have some good clean
fun!

Have a good day guys!
Hope to see you guys there!
-Grace

This message (including any attachments) is only for the use of the person(s) for whom it is intended. It may contain Mattel confidential and/or trade secret information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute or use this information for any purpose, and you should delete this message and inform the sender immediately.