[KSA] Rutgers' Sports Day

Min, Grace Grace.Min at Mattel.com
Thu Oct 22 16:25:23 EDT 2009

Hey guys!

KSA Rutgers is having their annual Sports Day THIS SATURDAY. We will be
meeting in front of BABBIO at 9:30 AM. The event officially ends at
6:00pm but we have cars coming back early and its totally up to you guys
when you guys want to leave. I need an exact head count on whos going so
email me back if you guys want to go ASAP. If you are not sure if you
want to go and want some more time to think about it, email me back and
tell me so. All of you are more than welcome to bring friends just let
me know. Its really important to let me know exactly who is going so we
can figure out the car situation. We don't want you guys to be all
squished on the way there. Water and food will be provided. It might
rain Saturday so bring an extra pair of shoes and clothes so you guys
don't get sick and also to be considerate to the drivers (we don't want
our cars to get all nasty and muddy). It should be a lot of fun!

The KSA e-board hopes to see many of you guys there!
-Grace

This message (including any attachments) is only for the use of the person(s) for whom it is intended. It may contain Mattel confidential and/or trade secret information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute or use this information for any purpose, and you should delete this message and inform the sender immediately.