[KSA] Reminder: Korean Field Day today!!

Clara Ramos cramos1 at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 1 11:24:58 EDT 2015

Hey guys! Just a reminder...

Korean Field Day (TODAY)
Wednesday Apr. 1st @ 3pm
It's starting to get warm again and we're celebrating with games and food!
Come to our Korean Field
Day where there'll be games, food and prizes to win. Participants will be
split into teams and everyone can decorate their own team headband so feel
free to bring your friends! Also, if you have time to help set up, please
come to Jacobus Lounge @ 1:30pm today (please bring scissors if you have
any).

4th GBM of the Semester
Monday, Apr. 6th @ 9:00pm
*Babbio 204*
Join us in our 4th GBM where we will be discussing the details to our
K-Town Scavenger
Hunt, Unity Carnival, and more! *Please note the room change*

Happy April Fools Day!