[KSA] 4th GBM on Monday and more info!

Clara Ramos cramos1 at stevens.edu
Sat Apr 4 17:35:50 EDT 2015

Hi GB! Hope you're having a great 3-day weekend! Here are some things to
keep in mind (sorry about the wall of text):

4th GBM of the Semester
Monday, Apr. 6th @ 9:00pm
*Babbio 204*
Come to our 4th GBM this semester, where we'll be finalizing things for
Unity and introducing our April events! Please note that this one will be
in BC 204 instead of 210.

Unity Rehearsals *Updated*
Every day!
There's less than 2 weeks until Unity and things are getting serious!
Starting Monday, Apr. 6th, we'll be having Unity rehearsals everyday.
Please go here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-k8Aq7yaNSO-kvDgBrwOAf8RAqMjOvCyPKrsjkp0xDg/edit?usp=sharing>
for
a complete list of times and venues. Also, the KSA
YouTube channel
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu74Sa0MgBEpG9A-YgNZ8-A/videos> has been
updated and now has 200%, Sunset Glow,
and I Don't Need a Man for those who want to practice on their own!

Unity Carnival *Sign-ups*
Wednesday, Apr. 15th @ 1:00-5:00pm
Hayden Lot
As part of Unity, we will be hosting a booth at the Unity Carnival, with
food and games to play alongside the other RSOs! We need help with
set up and manning the booth though, so please sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/spreadsheets/d/1Wj1-WE9ZcLlmFRpheGknavn0G7ZzSW90QXPOhB2CZxA/edit?usp=sharing>
if
you're
willing to help. Shifts will be in 1 hour increments, so you'll have more
than enough time to enjoy the carnival yourself!

Unity Props and Dance Numbers *Sign-ups*
With Unity approaching, we need people to sign up to help make props,
act as stage hands during the showcase, and more performers for the
closer. Please sign-up here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AKJzw5sBpAkI1OxWd1G1FJHgPLZGiCfyF3kEblpfTEA/edit?usp=sharing>
if you're interested in helping!

Accepted Students Day Activity Fair *Sign-ups*
Sunday, Apr. 19th @ 10:30-2:00pm
As part of Accepted Students Day, KSA will be having a table to introduce
incoming students to our organization! If you have time, please sign-up at
the sheet here
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/spreadsheets/d/1IPR0BWhRqEqocKTz2f7BabJuC87mcukr3vLhRFMjGOA/edit?usp=sharing>
(you can sign-up for as many shifts as you want). Note: we
are only allowed to have 2-3 people hosting our booth during the fair, not
including set-up and clean-up.

Last GBM of the Semester
Monday, Apr. 13th @ 9:00pm
Babbio 210
It's the last KSA GBM of the semester and it's being hosted by the
2015-2016 E-board! Learn more details of our April events and what
we have planned for the Fall semester.

T-Shirt Designs
We're seeing KSA T-shirts in the near future and are open for ideas
for designs! If you would like to submit a design, please email a picture
of it to me at cramos1 at stevens.edu.

Thanks for reading; see you all on Monday!