[KSA] Reminder: GBM tomorrow and March Events!

Clara Ramos cramos1 at stevens.edu
Sun Mar 8 22:50:10 EDT 2015

*Hey guys!*

Here's what's coming up this month!

**3rd GBM (tomorrow)**

Monday, Mar. 9 @ 9:00PM

Babbio Center 210

Come to the 3rd GBM of the semester! We'll be discussing

upcoming events for the rest of March and details about Unity.

**Notice: No Unity Rehearsal 3/9**

Monday, Mar. 9

Due to our GBM, there will be no rehearsals tomorrow, Mar. 9.

Instead, come to the meeting! Rehearsals will *resume on*

*Tuesday, Mar. 10 in Hayden Lounge @ 9:00PM.*

**International Dumpling Night**

Monday, Mar. 9 @ 9:00PM

Jacobus Lounge

Enjoy a variety of dumplings from different cultures, including

the fried and steamed mandoo KSA will be serving!

**K-Town Scavenger Hunt**

Friday, Mar. 27 @ 3:00PM

Off-Campus: K-Town, NYC

Want to know what they do for fun in Korea? Join us for

our K-Town Scavenger Hunt, where we'll venture to NYC for

dinner, karaoke and more! Only the first 20 people will be covered

for karaoke and travel costs, so email ksa at stevens.edu or me at

cramos1 at stevens.edu if you're interested. Note: food costs

will not be covered. More details will be discussed

at tomorrow's GBM.

Hope to see you guys tomorrow night!!