[KSA] Reminder: GBM tonight and Events *Corrections*

Clara Ramos cramos1 at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 9 13:03:11 EDT 2015

*Corrections on last email:*M

**3rd GBM (tonight)**Monday, Mar. 9 @ 9:00PM
Babbio Center 210
Come to the 3rd GBM of the semester! We'll be discussing
upcoming events for the rest of March and details about Unity.

**Notice: No Unity Rehearsal 3/9**Monday, Mar. 9
Due to our GBM, there will be *no rehearsals tonight*, Mar. 9.
Instead, come to the meeting! Rehearsals will
*resume tomorrowTuesday, Mar. 10 in Hayden Lounge @ 9:00PM*

**International Dumpling Night**
*Wednesday, Mar. 11 @ 9:00PM*Jacobus Lounge
Enjoy a variety of dumplings from different cultures, including
the fried and steamed mandoo KSA will be serving!

**K-Town Scavenger Hunt**Friday, Mar. 27 @ 3:00PM
Off-Campus: K-Town, NYC
Want to know what they do for fun in Korea? Join us on
our K-Town Scavenger Hunt, where we'll venture to NYC for
dinner, karaoke and more! Only the first 20 people will be covered
for karaoke and travel costs, so email ksa at stevens.edu or me at
cramos1 at stevens.edu if you're interested. Note: food costs
will not be covered. More details will be discussed
at tonight's GBM.

*See you all tonight!**​Email KSA with any questions at* ksa at stevens.edu
*Join our FB page here <https://www.facebook.com/groups/835495719816846/>!*