[KSA] Unity Practice today and K-Town Scavenger Hunt

Clara Ramos cramos1 at stevens.edu
Fri Mar 13 09:15:32 EDT 2015

*Hi guys!*Just so you know...

**Unity Practice (today)**Friday, Mar. 13 @ 3:00-7:00PM
Jacobus Dance Studio
To make up for missing our rehearsals this week, we'll be
having open rehearsals today from 3-7pm at Jacobus Dance
Studio! Also, we have a *YouTube channel
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu74Sa0MgBEpG9A-YgNZ8-A> *where we'll be
uploading tutorials for reference in case you want to practice
over spring break. Please come by today if you can!

**K-Town Scavenger Hunt**Friday, Mar. 27 @ 3:00PM
Off-Campus: K-Town, NYC
Want to know what they do for fun in Korea? Join us on
our K-Town Scavenger Hunt, where we'll venture to NYC for
dinner, karaoke and more! If you're interested, email ksa at stevens.edu
or me at cramos1 at stevens.edu so we know who's going. Also,
the
*first 20 people who get back to us will have their travel andkaraoke costs
covered* (food will not be covered).

*Have a nice break!**Email KSA with any questions at* ksa at stevens.edu
*Join our FB page here <https://www.facebook.com/groups/835495719816846/>!*