[KSA] Weekly Newsletter #7

Sunmin Lee slee44 at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 15 12:43:10 EDT 2021

*ANNOUNCEMENTS*

Hello hello! Happy Monday everyone!😩🌞

WIth the upcoming League of Legends Tournament, instead of Korean office
hours, we are hosting League office hours for newbies who wanna
participate! We have some amazeballs teachers 😏💦so feel free to drop by!

Check down below for upcoming events and GBMS! 💃

[image: 74A5937B-C653-4DA0-B800-E7E498A3F01C.gif]

*EBOARD NOMINATIONS*

Eboard nominations are closing tonight! If you haven't managed to slide
yours in, do so now! Link is right down below 😎

FORM LINK <https://forms.gle/izjz9ntzN35g3i9w9>

*EVENTS*

*LEAGUE OF LEGENDS TOURNAMENT**Wednesday, April 7th 9PM*

[image: 74bbdd51651785.58f5c7c575749.gif]

We are planning a League of Legends Tournament on April 7th! For a general
idea of how many participants and etc, please fill out the Google form
below by tonight! We have prizes for y'all, so get ready! 🤗🌝
FORM LINK <https://forms.gle/jUpS3fJq6mAQi5Ju9>

*YEARBOOK PHOTOS*

Since ya know, global pandemic and whatnot, we can't do in person yearbook
pictures 😢😿 so instead, we need y'all to submit pictures of yourselves in
the form down below! They will later on be compiled into a group photo in
the yearbook, so that's fun!

FORM LINK <https://forms.gle/AiiAwJQZjj6oA2WN9>

[image: Your Logo]

*Unsubscribe*