[KSA] Weekly Newsletter #8

Sunmin Lee slee44 at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 22 14:40:01 EDT 2021

*ANNOUNCEMENTS*

Hey everyone! Hope everyone is doing well! 😘

Today is the big Election Night! ✅🎉 Even if you are not an active member,
you can still come and watch, although you cannot vote. If you didn't get
an email from me last week+yesterday night, you're not an active member, so
please check your inbox!

WIth the upcoming League of Legends Tournament, instead of Korean office
hours, we are hosting League office hours for newbies who wanna
participate! We have some amazeballs teachers 😏💦so feel free to drop by!

Check down below for upcoming events and GBMS! 💃

[image: giphy (3).gif]

*YEARBOOK PHOTOS*

Slight mixup in the email last week, instead of filling out the form,
please send in your yearbook photos to our president, Tanya! 😊

Tanya's Email: tchoksi at stevens.edu

*FOURTH GBM (ELECTION NIGHT)*

*Monday, March 22nd @ 9PM*

[image: 162048199_351097292894345_1283127790377934097_n.jpg]

Come out tonight for election night where we will be electing next year's
Eboard! If you got an email from me that you are an active member, please
try to come out and vote! 😏🤠
ZOOM LINK <https://stevens.zoom.us/j/96374466056>

*EVENTS *

*STOP ASIAN HATE: A VIRTUAL RALLY & INTERACTIVE DIALOGUE*

*Monday, March 22nd @ 9PM*

[image: Screenshot (24).png]

In the light of recent events, KSA and other orgs are co hosting with
Undergrad Student Life this event to spread awareness and educate how to
stop asian hate. Please come out and support this cause with us!!

REGISTER HERE <https://ducklink.stevens.edu/event/7015680>

[image: Your Logo]

*Unsubscribe*

If you wish to stop receiving emails, please email slee44 at stevens.edu