[SDS] Scenic Call Times

Heather Anne Comerci hcomerci at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 4 22:04:24 EST 2007

Hi!

Thanks to all who helped out today!  We've made great headway in forming the
framework of the set, however as we all know, there's still a long way to
go.  For those of you who would like to help out, here are the times I am
planning to be at the theater this week.

Monday: 3pm-6pm, 9pm...

Tuesday: 2pm-6pm, 9pm.

Wednesday: 2pm-5pm, 9pm.

Thursday: 11am-3:30pm, 5pm-6:30pm, 9pm.

Friday: 11am.

James Woolley (Master Carpenter) will also most likely be in the theater
from 6pm on over the next several days to finish up carpentry.  While these
are my official times, I will pretty much live in the theater this week, so
if you find yourself with some spare time, there will most likely be someone
there who can point out what to do.

Thanks again for all your help!

                ~Heather