[SDS] IMPORTANT: Meeting

narndt at stevens.edu narndt at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 26 22:15:42 EST 2007

Hey everybody!

Hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving break! But now returning to
business as usual, I made a boo-boo, and completely neglected to send
out an email regarding our next general body meeting, which is - you
guessed it! - this Wednesday, November 28th at 9:00 in room E 230. It is
extremely important that we meet quorum for this meeting, since we will
be opening nominations for our next Member-at-Large. We will then have
an election meeting the following Wednesday, 12/5. The meetings will be
extremely short, so as a favor to your absent-minded president, please
do attend.

Again, my apologies for the short notice. Hope to see you Wednesday!

Natalie Arndt
President
Stevens Dramatic Society