[Sds] Clean-up of Loft Part 2

David Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 17 17:11:16 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

First, let me say "thank you" for all who came out to help this past Sunday!
We got a LOT done in the loft.and the Salvation Army got a huge
donation.along with the dumpsters in the alley. BUT - we aren't done yet!

This SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23 we're going to try to finish the job. From
11am-4pm, we are going to finish cleaning out and organizing the loft. Most
of this will be props and material - most of the costumes we got done last
Sunday. If you can come, even for an hour, please do! The more the
merrier.and faster we get done!

Thanks, and hope to see you on Sunday!

-Dave

David Zimmerman, Executive Director

The Center for the Performing Arts

DeBaun Auditorium and Ondrick Music Room

Castle Point on Hudson, Hoboken, NJ 07030

Ph: 201-216-5111  Fax: 201-216-5514

dzimmerman at debaun.org

www.debaun.org or www.stevens.edu/performingarts