[SDS] Tabling

Frank Riccobono friccobo at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 7 02:55:36 EDT 2008

Hey All,

It's me your friendly publicity manager writing to ask a favor.  We need
someone to sign up for tabling tonight (Monday night) for dinner.  That
requires you to be there from 5 - 7 PM.  Almost all if not all people
directly involved with Drood are going to be in rehearsal for most of
this time.  So we really need someone one of you who is less directly
involved to step up and support the show by selling tickets tonight
please call me at 347-570-6197 some time after 2:00 PM and I will make
sure the cash box and other relevant publicity material get to you
outside of Pierce.

Thank you in advance.

--
Frank Riccobono