[SDS] Election Stuff

Gustaf Rath grath at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 14 07:17:12 EDT 2008

Hey Everyone,

Now that the show is over, we have business to attend to - elections are
upon us. As discussed at the previous general body meeting, we will be
running nominations slightly differently this semester. Basically
nominations are open now and will remain open until the end of the day
Sunday. This is so that all nominees can be approved by Student Life. When
elections roll around, people who have already been nominated for something
may still receive additional nominations, but no new candidates will be
allowed to run. Basically, if you plan to run for ANYTHING, even if you're
not sure what, get nominated for SOMETHING so that you can be approved.

That being said, show wrap-up / nomination (sort of) meeting : Wednesday 9pm
E230. Everyone posessing receipts for reimbursements or scripts please make
every effort to bring them to the meeting.

That should be all - email the alias with any questions.

Thanks and happy taxes,
Gus