[SDS] Congratulations!

Natalie Arndt narndt at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 14 14:17:21 EDT 2008

Hey everyone!

Now that we're all (hopefully) recuperated, I just wanted to say
congratulations on a great show! There isn't one person who didn't work
hard to make this show come together, and I'm really proud of everyone
for sticking with it.

Drood a challenging production on its own, but our particular
experience brought its own set of obstacles. And not only was the show
a hit (I've heard from a number of people how fun it was to be an
audience member), but I think that we were able to have some fun and
make it our own.

So again, congratulations, and thank you for the wonderful show that
YOU made happen.

Natalie Arndt
President
Stevens Dramatic Society