[SDS] Congratulations!

Linda Vollkommer lvollkom at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 15 10:37:20 EDT 2008

I also second Nat's congrats. In my 20 or so years of advising I don't think
I've ever been prouder of the DS. You all pulled it together for a great
show. I had so much fun that I wished there was another performance. The
alumni who attended the performance had a great time and were happy to be
back. Thanks for stopping in and mingling. Good luck on exams.  Linda