[SDS] The SDS Internal Publicity Committee Reprise

Frank Riccobono friccobo at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 4 17:58:27 EST 2008

Hello All,

As many of you know, DS's Spring Show: The Mystery of Edwin Drood has
officially begun.  The first rehearsal was held yesterday afternoon.
That means it's time to start planning out publicity campaigns for the
show.  I wanted to try and form a publicity committee once again.  Last
semester a few people showed interest, but nothing really came of it.
However I have a really ambitious plan for this show, and I would
appreciate all the help I could get.  I'm looking for artists, writers,
people with clever ideas, and really...anyone who's interested.  If this
sounds overwhelming, don't be scared away.  I hope it'll be a lot of
fun, and I promise it won't take up too much of your time.  (It's my job
to lose sleep over this stuff, not yours.)

If you would like to help out with publicity in any way, please let me
know - even if it's something as simple as helping me put up posters.  I
have to get to class now, so I can't write much more at the moment, but
if you have any questions please let me know.

--
Frank Riccobono
Publicity Manager, SDS