[SDS] Meeting

Natalie Arndt narndt at stevens.edu
Sun Feb 10 20:18:45 EST 2008

Hey guys!

I'm writing to you to announce our next general body meeting, which
will be held on Wednesday, February 20th at 9:00 pm in E 230. This is
the meeting where you'll be getting your publicity packet, so
definitely make it if you can.

Of course, if you are in rehearsal, you're excused. If you have some
other conflict, please email it to sds at stevens.edu no later than 24
hours in advance of the meeting to make sure you're excused.

A quick note: if you cannot make the meeting, please talk to someone
whom you know is attending, and ask them to pick up a packet for you.
We make everyone who gets a packet sign that they got one, so make sure
that you have someone to sign for you. Cuz we all know how hard it is
to get them if you miss the meeting! If everyone can do this, it will
save us a lot of time and effort.

Thanks guys!

Natalie Arndt
President