[SDS] Three Show Keys

Frank Riccobono friccobo at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 4 09:58:58 EST 2008

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the flood of emails you've been getting lately, but this is
the busiest time of the semester for the society.  I am writing this to
find out a final list of people who should have received their
three-show keys at this point.  If you have completed three or more
shows and do not have a three-show key, please let me know.  This does
not include those of you for whom Copenhagen will be your third show.
Please reply to this email even if you have already spoken to me in the
past.  I want to make sure I'm not forgetting anyone.

--
Frank Riccobono
Vice-President, SDS