[SDS] Tabling

Frank Riccobono friccobo at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 10 23:17:53 EST 2008

Hello All,

As I'm writing this we have just finished our first technical rehearsal
for Copenhagen.  The show looks great, and things are really coming
together, but now we have to work on getting people in the audience.
We are looking for people to promote the show at tables outside of
Pierce.  We generally set up for lunch at 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM and for
Dinner at 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM.  We like to have two people for each
session.  We need people for almost every day, so if you have a few
hours free this week, please let us know and we will make sure to get
you tabling materials.  The current schedule is as follows:

Tuesday:

Lunch:
1. Keith Roby
2.

Dinner:
1.
2.

Wednesday:

Lunch:
1.
2.

Dinner:
1. Keith Roby
2.

Thursday:

Lunch:
1 Frank Riccobono (12:30)
2.  Ethan Kelley (12:00)

Dinner:
1.
2.

Friday:

Lunch:
1. Larry Giannechini
2.

Dinner:
1. Keith Roby
2.

As you can see there are still a lot of gaps.  Any help you can provide
will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Frank Riccobono