[SDS] RHPS Auditions

Frank Riccobono friccobo at stevens.edu
Sun Sep 14 22:21:51 EDT 2008

Hello everyone!  This email is to inform you of open auditions for the
Rocky Horror Picture Show!  Included is a document explaining what it
is we do, and what you need to do to audition/get involved.  If you're
looking to act, auditions are Saturday September 20, but if you can't
make that email me at bquintin at stevens.edu and we can work something
out.  Please send this along to any friends who might be interested in
auditioning!

ALSO, whether you plan to be involved or not, I am planning a trip into
NYC to see the New York cast perform the Rocky Horror Picture Show the
weekend following auditions, either Friday or Saturday night (the
showings are at midnight).  This would be a great chance for you to see
what it is we're planning on doing here on campus!

A few helpful links:

http://www.rockyhorror.com/participation/virgins.php -- a brief
explanation of what to expect from a viewing of RHPS.

http://www.rockyhorror.org/faqframe/s-text.html -- an Audience
Participation script, giving examples of lines for the audience to yell
out during the movie.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RockyHorror274306 -- scene-by-scene youtube
clips of the entire movie!

Thanks, and hope to see you soon!