[SDS] Logo Contest Reminder

Frank Riccobono friccobo at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 9 16:23:46 EDT 2008

Hey All,

This is a friendly reminder that submissions to our logo contest are due
on September 15.  Nick has asked that I resend the rules again just in
case anyone missed them, so here they are.

The Stevens Dramatic Society is sponsoring a Logo Design Contest. We
would like a new banner to be used at our events and a logo to be used
on our website
(http://www.stevens.edu/sds/).

RULES:

The banner design should fit on a 36"h x 60"w banner and the logo should
be of appropriate proportions to be used on our website. Please
incorporate the words "Stevens Dramatic Society" into the design. We
want to leave you with as much artistic freedom as possible and
therefore there are no restrictions on the colors, images, and fonts
that you may use.

For some information about the society please see our About
(http://www.stevens.edu/sds/about/index.html) page as well as our
History (http://www.stevens.edu/sds/about/history1.html) page.

Please include all components of the design so that we may add to it or
edit it in the future. Layered image files are preferred.

SUBMITTING:

Please e-mail all submissions to nmalagut at stevens.edu. All submissions
will be due shortly after our first general body meeting but no time is
too early get started. Note: There is a 10 MB attachment limit at
Stevens. If your design approaches this size you should place it in your
personal public_html folder on storage01 and e-mail me a link to the
file. Instructions can be found on the ITWiki
(http://www.stevens.edu/itwiki/cgi-bin/wiki/index.php?title=Webspace_On_Storage01).

PRIZE:

If your design is chosen you will receive a $50 American Express gift card.

LEGALEESE:

By submitting a design you certify the following statement "I certify
that I am the author of the material I am submitting to SDS. SDS may
reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative
works and otherwise use the material for any purpose in any form and on
any media."

--
Frank Riccobono
Vice-President, SDS