[SDS] E-Board Nominations are Open

Brian Dunican bdunican at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 13 20:01:22 EDT 2009

To The Stevens Dramatic Society,

Just a reminder that nominations for the 2009-2010 school year Executive
Board are now officially open and will remain so until April 19th.
    Position descriptions can be found in the Bylaws at:
http://www.stevens.edu/sds/wiki/index.php?title=Bylaws .
    Any active member of the society can nominate a candidate.

We have a Meeting this Wednesday (4/15) for our post-show wrap up and
discussion of methods to improve our production process.
    The Meeting will be held in E222 at 9:00pm

Final Meeting of the semester is next Wednesday (4/22) in E222 at 9:00pm and
will be the election meeting.

I look forward to seeing you at the meeting,

Brian Dunican
President, SDS

P.S. One of our members is performing in Shakespeare's Twelfth Night this
week directed by Sara Hankins. See below.

Hey guys,

So now that our production is behind us, I'd like to inform you of a
production of Shakespeare's Twelfth Night at the College of St.
Elizabeth. As I'm sure you are aware, Sarah Hankins that directed Much
Ado About Nothing will be directing the show and I am cast in the show
as well. Talking to fellow members, I know there is an interest in
seeing it.

The dates for the show are April 17th and 18th. That's a Friday and
Saturday. The Friday show is at 12 PM and the Saturday show is at 2 PM.
The early time is due to the fact that we will be performing outside in
their Greek Amphitheater. The school is actually really easy to get to
from Hoboken. You take the Morris/Essex line from Hoboken station to
Convent Station. The school is right at the stop. If you could pass the
information on to those interested in going, I would be grateful.If
there are any questions about the performances, please feel free to
email me. Thanks!

-Stefanie Moret
<smoret at stevens.edu>