[SDS] MAL election meeting- 12/9

Kathy Imperial kimperia at stevens.edu
Mon Dec 7 13:30:25 EST 2009

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that this Wednesday, Dec 9th at 9pm in E222 we will be
holding our MAL elections meeting. Nominations close prior to the meeting.
Please send additional nominations to sds at stevens. edu

Here are the responsibilities listed in our constitution for Member At
Large:

   a) to organize and prepare all social functions of the Society and
promote these functions within the Society
   b) to be a liaison between Executive Board officers and Society members.
   c) to promote the use of the Society's academic resources
   d) to assist Board members in their duties as needed
   e) coordinate the selection and purchase of gifts for the Directors
   f) organize official cast celebration during production week
   g) coordinate the recruiting of new members, especially freshmen,
with the assistance of the entire Executive Board and any other
Society member

 Also, these are our current nominations:

Katie Riculli (1st- Alina Bayer) (2nd- Erica Gucciardo)

Adam Wing (1st- Dylan Lupo) (2nd- Veena Ramakrishnan)

Erica Gucciardo (1st- Erin) (2nd- Abel)

Also, check out our website: www.stevens.edu/sds

for more information about the society, its bylaws, schedules, etc.

--
Katherina Imperial
Civil Engineering 2010