[SDS] Congrats to our new MAL!

Kathy Imperial kimperia at stevens.edu
Thu Dec 10 09:43:27 EST 2009

We'd like to say thank you to Larry Giannechini for his services towards the
society as MAL. We'll miss you!
And CONGRATULATIONS to our new MAL, Molly Molino.

Please feel free to check minutes from last night's meeting on our website:
www.stevens.edu/sds

Just a few reminders:
* Please make sure to return all receipts to Erin McDonnell (
emcdonne at stevens.edu) before Dec 18th or else we cannot promise that you
will be reimbursed.
* If anyone is interested in scanning some pictures over break (in
preparation for the Centennial) please e-mail kimperia at stevens.edu
* Start thinking about how you'd like to be involved with Assassins (acting,
production board, crew, etc.) Please see our bylaws for a break down of
responsibilities for production board positions.

We hope you have a safe and restful break! We hope to see you next semester!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!