[SDS] Beauty and the Beast Audition Information

Frank Riccobono friccobo at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 5 19:22:29 EST 2009

Hello All,

As we get ready to come back to campus in a week, we have a few
important announcements.  Firstly, after speaking with our director and
our musical director for Beaty and The Beast, we now have a set of
audition requirements and guidelines.  You can read those here:
http://www.stevens.edu/sds/wiki/index.php?title=Beauty_and_the_Beast#Auditions
.  Don't be discouraged by what may seem like lofty requirements. We're
here to help, not intimidate. We want everyone who is interested to come
out and audition, don't worry about your skill level. You might surprise
yourself.  Please email us if you would like to sign up to audition.

Secondly, In the hopes that we can draw talent from all over campus for
the show, Nick has asked that we have a table outside of Pierce to
encourage auditioning.  As usual tabling times are divided into two
segments: Lunch from 12PM to 2PM  and Dinner from 5PM to 7PM.  Tabling
will run from Jan 14th, the day classes start, to Jan 21st, the last day
of auditions.  If you are available to table, please email
sds at stevens.edu with a time slot.

--
Frank Riccobono
Vice-President, SDS