[SDS] General Body Meeting 3/18

Frank Riccobono friccobo at stevens.edu
Sun Mar 15 17:20:27 EDT 2009

Greetings All,

I hope you enjoyed the well-needed Spring Break.  I have a few quick
announcements now that we're back though.  We will be having a general
body meeting on *Wednesday, March 18th* at *9PM* in *E 230*.

Immediately following that will be a mandatory safety call in the
theater.  Everyone who is or intends to be involved in the show is
required to attend.

Also, we begin to load into the theater on March 21st.  More information
will be available at the GB meeting.  Please stay tuned for crew call
schedules as they become available.

--
Frank Riccobono
Vice-President, SDS