[SDS] Beauty and the Beast Bookmaking

Frank Riccobono friccobo at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 17 08:16:53 EDT 2009

Members of the Stevens Dramatic Society,

Hello! I hope you’ve all had a fun and relaxing Spring Break. As you may
know, “Beauty and the Beast” features a scene in which a giant library
is revealed. Libraries, of course, only rarely (and expensively) come
pre-fabricated, so we will be creating fake books out of colored paper,
to be affixed to the set. Ideally, creation of these books will already
be underway when we load in to the theater. Therefore:

I have obtained materials (construction paper of library-ish colors) to
be made into books. These books will not be difficult to make, and
require no artistic talents whatsoever. Please contact me
(abayer1 at stevens.edu <mailto:abayer1 at stevens.edu>) when you are
available to meet with me to pick up instructions, materials, and a list
of suggested titles to be written with marker on the spines of your
home-made books.

Thanks in advance for all your help!!!

Alina
Scenic Designer- Beauty and the Beast