[SDS] More help needed, Please Respond!

Cassidy DeSchryver cdeschry at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 9 14:46:33 EST 2009

My Dearest Society Members,

We need some more help! We are still looking for people to join our house
staff- This includes ushering, selling concessions and raffle tickets, and
helping work the box office during the show. This is probably the position
with the smallest time commitment, so if you are worried about being too
overloaded with work but still want to help out, send us an e-mail saying
you want to join house staff! You also get to watch the show for free and
come to the cast party, so tell your friends to join up!

If you are interested in working with costumes and are available *TOMORROW
(Tuesday) at 11:30am* to head into the city with our costume designer, Steph
Moret, we would all greatly appreciate it. Her email is smoret at stevens.edu.
Contact her or reply to this email if you are interested in going with her
to TDF.

As always, there is going to be stuff going on all this week and next week
at the theater- so stop by if you have some time and we will put you to
work. Or just stop by to hang out with some awesome people and learn a
couple things.

Hope to see you around!

Cassidy DeSchryver
Stevens Institute of Technology