[SDS] SDS needs your help!

Kathy Imperial kimperia at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 10 15:49:19 EST 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen in SDS,

With just over a week till the show opens, we are in the time to generate
publicity for the show.  In addition to advertisements across campus it is
customary to sit and table in front of pierce the week of the show during
mealtimes.  However, as of yet, no one has signed up to table for any times.

Tableing is when we sell much of our tickets, and generate a lot of
publicity for the show, and it is not an activity that can just fall by the
wayside.
That said, we need people to table for the show.  The following slots are
open:

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday:
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm

Remember, 2 hours of tableing fulfills your crew call requirement.

Katherina Imperial
Civil Engineering 2010
Stevens Institute of Technology
SDS Vice President '09-'10
Stevens TECHnique Executive Director '09-'10
Theta Alpha Phi Secretary '09-'10